Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just a Little Bit about Me!!

My name is Katie and I am currently in my junior year at MTSU. I am majoring in elementary education and have always wanted to be a teacher. I have a passion for children and they are amazing little people. I love how no matter what you ask small children they are always honest. I want to be a stepping stone in the lives of as many children as possible and believe that every child should be given the same educational opportunity.
My hobbies are watching football, scrapbooking and spending time with my family. I have enjoyed being able to watch my niece and nephew grow up and being a part of their lives. I am a big people person and love meeting new people. I feel like I am working towards one of my callings and that I have a great support system and that I will be just fine as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment